Login   Register

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:15 pm

Post subject: 2001 Volvo S60 2.4 NA, auto, blue over tan, $3k
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:13 pm 
Site Member

This car has been going to the V Shop for more than 10 years and is in great shape having racked up almost all of its miles on the highway between PDX and Salem.

It runs great, all maintenance is up to date and I just did a 15k interval service with Castrol GTX high mileage oil change, pollen filter, wiper blades and inspection(along with a few misc. items needing help). The timing belt was done not too long ago, as well as a 30k major service(tune-up). The tires are in great shape, and the brake pads are newer all around as well. Shocks and struts have been replaced before. Synthetic oil has been used since new until the switch to high mileage this time in. The PCV system has been overhauled before and the crankcase still has decent vacuum. Transmission software has been updated and the fluid just flushed as well. 277k on car, you won't believe it when you see and drive it!

Sunroof
CD/cassette radio in the dash with 10 disc CD changer in the trunk as well.
Volvo, fitted floor and trunk mats
Cruise control
ABS/traction control
Airbags all over the place
Leather interior with split folding rear seat. About a quarter sized hole in the driver seat's left side bolster, not too bad and the rest of the interior is pretty clean.
Darker blue metallic paint that does have the abuse of being left with bird poo and sap on it for much too long. There is some paint damage throughout due to it.
A few smaller door dings and multiple scuffs due to age all over it with one larger ding in the left rear quarter panel that could be taken out by a paintless dent repair guy if interested.
15" wheels with good tires for aero efficiency and good highway gas mileage, gets more than 30mpg on the highway and low-mid-20s around town as well.
Also comes with Volvo roof rack bars and some introductory rear cupholder/tray thingy that pops into the center back seat.
May have snow chains available also, but they're not typically recommended for these cars in case they come loose.
Everything works except the main front door speakers are intermittent(tweeters work, so you don't typically notice it).

I want to keep it, as it's been a great daily driver while I've had it, but I don't have the room(or permission) for three cars!

Let me know if interested and we can set up a time to take a closer look and test drive!

Cheers,
Kyle

Post subject: Re: 2001 Volvo S60 2.4 NA, auto, blue over tan, $3k
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 pm 
Site Member

Bump!

Last bumped by KLR142 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 pm.

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:15 pm